8081 Turkey Lake Rd
142 Lakeview Ave Ste 1070
Start planning now, click here to download application and let us know if you want a 100hr Cert, 200hr Yoga Alliance Track or a 300hr (must already have 200hr, and this qualifies you for the 500hr Yoga Alliance Approved) Track
Guruv Yoga’s 200 hour Comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training Program will cover the practical, theoretical, historical, and spiritual aspects of the science of Hatha Yoga. The program requires considerable energy, time, dedication, and commitment. The student will leave with a thorough education and how to teach Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga. The candidate must have a dedicated personal practice, heightened awareness, and an abundance of inspiration and passion, that will fully prepare them to share the gift of yoga. Class size is limited.
Students will be required to observe and assist with classes at Guruv Yoga. There will be pre-course reading and writing assignments plus written and oral exams during the training program. A final written and oral exam will be given at the end of the program.
Class size is LIMITED. Your application must be submitted and approved before submitting your non-refundable $200 deposit.
EARLY BIRD (before December 15th, 2015) Paid in Full: $2,999
Paid in Full (after December 15th), 2015 : $3,200 *If Financed: $3,500
EARLY BIRD (before January 1st) Paid in Full: $2,999
Paid in Full (after January 1st, 2016 : $3,200 *If Financed: $3,500
Attend either 9 Day Sections and receive a 100hr Teacher Certificate from Steve Ross & Tymi Howard • Cost: $1699
Tuition covers your entire course of study. This includes: lectures, classroom instruction & Yoga Teacher Training Manual. Additional texts are required and must be either borrowed or preferably purchased. The tuition must be paid in full before the first class meeting. If financed, paid in full prior to last meeting. contact Tymi Howard & Dale Turner at email@example.com or call Dale at 407-687-0407
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
Full Refunds, minus $200 deposit, will be issued up until 30 days prior to first class meeting, after that no refunds will be issued only credit at Guruv Yoga Studio.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy;
Full Refunds, minus $200 deposit, will be issued up until 30 days prior to first class meeting, after that no refunds will be issued only credit at Guruv Yoga Studio. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dale Turner at 407-687-0407 for more info or questions
Ethical Guidelines / Moral Responsibilities
1. Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
2. Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
3. Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
4. Encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
5. Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students.
6. Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
7. Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
8. Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
* taken from yogaalliance.org